146 Oxford St. Apt 1
Somerville, MA 02143
Veson Nautical Corporation |
Boston, MA 2013-Present
- Development of a database-driven desktop application in C/C++/C#.
Concord, MA 2006-2013
- C# .NET platform with some C++, uses ACIS geometry kernel.
- Responsible for development of curve sketching and modification functionality in the product, as well as a wide variety of other projects.
- Custom contract work for OEM clients.
Peabody, MA Summer 2005
- Designed test stand for an electronic module.
- Labview interface with scripting language for automating tests.
- Handled requirements gathering, circuit and software design.
Personal and School Projects
Inertial navigation system |
DARPA Grand Challenge
- Final project for M.Eng. program.
- dsPIC microcontroller, MEMS sensors.
- C firmware, used MATLAB for calibration.
Fall 2004-Spring 2005
Hybrid Electric Vehicle Team
- Solidworks modeling of the vehicles used by the Cornell team.
- Experimental CanOPEN library.
Fall 2002-Spring 2004
- Power distribution in the vehicle, engine and transmission wiring.
- HCS-12 based throttle controller with CAN and direct pedal inputs.
- Power distribution unit using solid state switches and fuses.
Cornell University |
Electrical and Computer Engineering
- B.S. in May 2005, GPA: 3.48
- M.Eng. in January 2006, GPA: 3.48
Programming: C# and Visual C++, DotTrace performance profiler, MATLAB, LabView, PHP, Python, mySQL, HTML.|
Embedded platforms: PIC, AVR, HCS-12.
Design software: OrCad, Eagle, Solidworks, SpaceClaim.
Mechanical skills: MIG welding, metalworking mill and lathe, woodworking tools, soldering.